<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away where dreams come true
Her World ♥
V A L E R I E
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Her Wishlist
Grant me
more tasty FOOD
more clothes
more money
more Knowledge&Talent.
to explore d world
a cool skateboard n a skyjumper
a sexy red PSP
cobra earrings
Doggies
She Adores
oohlala
food
red.blue.black.white
shopping
music
band
MOOLAH
HER fwens
doggies
3m-2008
4sn1-2009
5sn1-2010
G7-TCSJ 2011

October 19, 20119:57 AM
It's fast that it's already a month that we've been together.
Sincerely appreciate what everyone did for the both of us.
NO matter what i wont forget you all and what you all did.
Give me a push and also give him a push too =)

Finals are coming, why i just  dont have the mood to do anything 
Stressing over studies yet not making any effort
DAMN

throughout this year I've :
Grown up
Learn a lot of new stuff
Make new friends
Fall in love
Share sweet and bitter memories with everyone

For sure I'm gonna cry during graduation
Please spare me some tissue if I need any of it ;p
or not lend me a shoulder to cry on
I can lend mine if you need it

加油朋友们
要幸福呢!

time flies and we're heading off to different places 
to different countries
to different pathways that will lead us to different lives

Wishing everyone the best for FINALS!
Hope everyone pass with flying colours
and the most HAVE A BLAST!

♥ Ich lieber dich
to the end of the rainbow