<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away where dreams come true
Her World ♥
V A L E R I E
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Her Wishlist
Grant me
more tasty FOOD
more clothes
more money
more Knowledge&Talent.
to explore d world
a cool skateboard n a skyjumper
a sexy red PSP
cobra earrings
Doggies
She Adores
oohlala
food
red.blue.black.white
shopping
music
band
MOOLAH
HER fwens
doggies
3m-2008
4sn1-2009
5sn1-2010
G7-TCSJ 2011

January 08, 20122:23 PM
2012快乐


pass 了undang 
要快快学开车啦!

开学了

小朋友 可爱的 哭闹的 顽皮捣蛋的 说有什么类型就有什么pattern的
小朋友的眼泪对他们来说好像根本算不了什么
就好像水龙头一样 有些开了可以关上
可是有些呢 一开不关 真是的

忙碌的过日子
要过年了

1993年的我们长大了

所以更要为自己的目标迈进了!



小溢
不可以一直自责的
我不喜欢这样的你
加油了傻瓜

♥ Ich lieber dich
to the end of the rainbow